ohhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooooooooo tired. My eye balls are going to fall out of my head they are so sleepy! We celebrated Mole day today. But its actually tomorrow. What did you do today? Yes please tell me… Out loud please… Thank you!
Well I aced 3 tests today!!! (fist pump!) very much exciting. And guess what????? ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???? NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! Best news I have gotten all day.
I miss my daddy. I got to talk to him on the phone today and he is coming home in a couple days, but life has been stressful with just mom trying to get the work done (She is doing her bestest)
This evening was basically a waste of 3 hours of my life. I sat around, watched Zoe 101, and looked at before and after pictures from America’s Next Top Model. yup. Useless day. But I did rediscover my LOVE for MLIA!
Favorites for the Day- (interestingly all the funny ones had to do with tampons)
1. Today I found out that you get detention for sticking wet tampons on the window during class. MLIA.
2. Today, I broke the screen of my iPod. How? Let’s just say I was eating really crunchy chips and holding my phone in the other hand. And, I’m at the dentist right now. MLIA.
3. Today, I was at the store picking up some frozen waffles for my sick sister. After getting the box from the freezer, I turned around to find a rather large asian child standing right in front of me. We stared at eachother for a few seconds, he handed me a lollipop with a penguin sticker on it, and walked away. Best little kid ever. MLIA
4. Today, my eighteen year old brother came downstairs with one of my tampons duct taped around his leg. He said we were out of band-aids. MLIA
5. Today, I woke up to the sound of my mom sniffling. I was wondering if she was okay and she replied, “Well, I was until I came upstairs to wake you up”. I asked why, and she said, “Well I gently shook you and you freaked out and shouted ‘cease and desist’ while you punched me in the face.” I don’t recall the dream I was having, nor did I know what cease and desist meant. I just looked it up. MLIA
Oh MLIA you never fail me…
Random fact of the day- (something I learned from MLIA) Today, I was informed of something of epic proportions… Apparently Milky Way and 3 Musketeers are both from the same candy company, and were being developed around the same time. However, when they went to actually wrap and ship out them, they got the wrappers confused. The 3 Musketeers has a milky chocolate middle (the MILKY Way), and the Milky way has 3 ingrediants (3 Musketeers). Everything I have known has been a lie… MIND. BLOWN. MLIA
Mission of the Day- READ MLIA! Write a story. save some favorites!
Love ya (esspecially you!)